Thursday, March 6, 2008

Zune Up for Grabs

Well, since I get to write about what ever I feel like, I am going to do a bit of a sales pitch today. Due to the whole iPod fiasco, I am left with nothing but my Zune... Which most unfortunately, I personally do not enjoy using. I miss my scroll-wheel terribly. So I have decided to offer my Zune for sale. It is nearly new, and only has a few scratches on the screen. They are not noticable when using the device, but are viewable when the device is turned off. It is a black 30 GB Zune, and I still have all of the cables, boxes, and connections that it came with. It retails for $200 (according to Circuit City), and I am offering mine for $125. So you can save $75, and get it used!! If anyone is interested, please contact me, or leave a comment below and we'll see if we can come to an accord.

No comments: