Tuesday, April 29, 2008

That's a bill I wouldn't want

So today, I finished my last final for the Spring semester. Namely, the final for my Math 1010 class. It was BRUTAL, but I am hoping to pull a 'B' out of the class. However, when I finished, Celeste was at Y.W.'s, with the car, so I walked to Melanie and Murray's house, and in true nerd fashion, nerded-out on CNet. :) But I stumbled across something so completely interesting, that I had to post about it, so that the 5 or 6 of you that bother reading my drivelings, can check it out too.

Back in late 2006, Mazda had a bit of an accident importing their cars from Japan. The ship they had hired, the Cougar Ace, nearly sank, and instead spent a period of time, numbering in the months, listing between 60-90 degrees. The cars for the most part, stayed put. Despite that Mazda is still going to destroy them. Basically, it is done so that someone doesn't get a bum car thinking that they are buying something new. Here is the link for those of you that would like to read a bit more. You can wiki it here too.

And, last but not least, check out the vid.

No comments: